Emily Dennis (EM) has completed her Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, Certificate III in Fitness & Certificate IV in Personal Training and is currently studying a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine). EM has a special interest in the body as a WHOLE, and feels that true “complete body” health is achieved by combining a well-designed training program with a healthy diet and FUN!
EM has a passion for using “Food as Medicine”. Her particular areas of interest include; anxiety and the function of our nervous system, skin, digestive health, and the role genetics has to play in chronic diseases and conditions. Personal experiences led EM towards these specific subjects, and she has seen first hand the incredible difference nutritional support can make.
Most importantly, EM is passionate about everything she does. She is proud to practise exactly what she preaches, and wants to educate, help and support you with realising your goals and achieving results!
Qualifications & Registrations
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, Completed 2016 at the Australasian College Of Natural Therapies in Sydney
- CERT III in Fitness
- CERT IV in Personal Training
- Registered with Fitness Australia as a level 2 instructor
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine) at the Australasian College of Natural Therapies – set to graduate in 2018
- Completion of the ‘Blackmores online education program’ – prescribing and treating
- Boxing instructors certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Completed fascia & foam roller workshop
- Reprogramming Autoimmunity Seminar held by Bioceuticals, November 2016
- Methylation seminar held by Metagenics, October 2016
- Introduction to Wholistic Sports Nutrition held by Australian Traditional Medicine Society, November 2016