Emily Dennis (EM) has completed her Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, Certificate III in Fitness & Certificate IV in Personal Training and is currently studying a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine).
EM has a passion for using “Food as Medicine”. Her particular areas of interest include; anxiety and the function of our nervous system, skin, digestive health, and the role genetics has to play in chronic diseases and conditions. Personal experiences led EM towards these specific subjects, and she has seen first hand the incredible difference nutritional support can make.
Most importantly, EM is passionate about everything she does. She is proud to practise exactly what she preaches, and wants to educate, help and support you with realising your goals and achieving results!
Qualifications & Registrations
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine) at Torres University Australia
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, Completed 2016 at the Australasian College Of Natural Therapies in Sydney
- Completion of the ‘Blackmores online education program’ – prescribing and treating
- Reprogramming Autoimmunity Seminar held by Bioceuticals, November 2016
- Methylation seminar held by Metagenics, October 2016
- Introduction to Wholistic Sports Nutrition held by Australian Traditional Medicine Society, November 2016
- CERT III in Fitness
- CERT IV in Personal Training
- Boxing instructors certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Completed fascia & foam roller workshop